Sacred Elements challenges you to...
NO social media for three days.
Place a higher value on face to face communication and meaningful interaction with people we know,
To avoid the hypocrisy of portraying a life on social media that is not holistic and untrue
To focus on decreasing the tendency to compete or compare our lives to others.
To Increase time with friends, Family and God over the holidays.
To practice self-awareness
1. NO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 3 DAYS.
2. NO POSTING, CHECKING YOUR TIMELINE, OR “ACCIDENTALLY” CLICKING ON APPS.
3. ENGAGE IN MEANINGFUL CONVERSATION WITH AT LEAST ONE PERSON PER DAY.
4. SPEND TIME ALONE PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE.
5. AFTER ITS OVER, SHARE YOUR REFLECTION AND THOUGHTS UNDER ONE OF OUR FACEBOOK POST USING A VIDEO OR WRITTEN RESPONSE.
*Post your completion on your social media using the hashtag #3daysocialmediachallenge*
MUST RSVP TO ACCEPT
Friday, November 24, 2017
RSVP to ACCEPT