The BIG EAST Conference is hosting its inaugural Broadcast Boot Camp, January 29, 2018, 3-6 PM, at DePaul University’s Student Center in Lincoln Park. This career development opportunity will feature professionals from across the broadcast industry including executives, directors, producers, and talent from FOX Sports, BIG EAST Digital Network, Rush Media, Association of Women in Sports Media, BIG TEN Network, and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with media experts and explore the diverse careers available within the broadcasting field.
A few event highlights include:
• Complimentary professional digital headshot for personal use;
• Chance to appear in a BEDN production;
• A networking pregame reception immediately following from 6-7 PM; and
• A complimentary ticket to the DePaul vs Marquette women’s basketball game at 8 PM at McGrath Phillips Arena.
For planning purposes, please note:
• There is no cost to attend; however, ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE. Broadcast Boot Camp registration deadline is Friday, January 19.
*Register online at www.surveymonkey.com/r/BroadcastBootcampRegistration*
• Individual registration confirmation for Broadcast Boot Camp will be sent within 3 business days.
• The DePaul University, Lincoln Park Student Center is located at 2250 N. Sheffield Ave., Chicago, IL 60614.
• More details and updated event agenda can be found on the women’s basketball page at www.BIGEAST.com
Monday, January 29 at 3:00pm to 6:00pm