Bon Appetit - Ethiopian Cuisine
Come and join us for a taste of authentic Ethiopian Cuisine and enjoy good conversation with new friends!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- You can buy tickets for this event right here through Eventbrite!
- Attendence will be taken at the event. If you have not pre-registered for this event, you may not be served at the restaurant.
- Waitlist: If all available spots have been filled up, you have the option to register on our waitlist and we will email you if a spot opens up! If you have requested to be on our waitlist, we will contact you via email if there are last-minute cancellations so can purchase your ticket. Being on the waitlist does not guarantee you a spot.
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Please arrive on time!
- Cost: $10/person
- Please meet us at the restaurant.
- Bring your student IDs and check-in with the event leader (wearing a Global DePaul t-shirt).
- For information about food items that will be served, please refer to the menu listed below!
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Drinks: There will be fountain drinks to choose from. Please limit to fountain drinks only!
- Appetizer: Sambussa Sampler
- Entrée: A chef’s selection of 8 dishes including: 1 beef, 1 chicken, 1 lamb, 1 seafood, and 4 vegetarian portions.
Link to register: https://ba-1-spring2019.eventbrite.com
Please Note: Refunds will only be processed if they are requested 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:00pm
4801 North Broadway, Chicago, IL - 60640