The Institute for Business & Professional Ethics (IBPE) is pleased to partner with the student organization DECA, for the 5th year in a row, to host the DECA Business Ethics Competition via Zoom.
- This competition is open to all students across the university (all majors, undergrad and graduate). (We are also including high school students who are interested in attending DePaul to participate.)
- No prior business ethics knowledge or DECA experience is required to participate. Most of the participants will have had no prior experience at all.
- The event will include a business ethics workshop, case competition and awards ceremony. Participants will receive a workshop lecture that provides them with key business ethics concepts and presentation skills
- Students will be placed into teams of two (or can sign up in pairs).
- The winning team in each category will each receive a $100 prize (per individual).
- Registration required at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/deca-business-ethics-symposium-and-case-competition-tickets-138468921271
Friday, March 5 at 12:00pm to 4:30pmVirtual Event