Each day, Walgreens champions everyone’s right to be happy and healthy, ensuring that our customers have access to the products they need to make their lives better. Our Marketing & Merchandising teams work in unison to engage customers with energy, new ideas, and innovation to ensure that we delight the 10 million customers that we interact with on a daily basis.
Walgreens will be hosting a job shadow day on January 4, 2018 at our Corporate Headquarters in Northbrook, Illinois. The job shadow is an excellent opportunity for underclassmen to gain exposure to the day-to-day work as well as get an up-close view of Walgreens Corporate Headquarters. Job Shadow Date: January 4th, 2018
All-day event with a highly interactive agenda, which includes:
• Presentations from executives
• Information about our internship program
• “Day in the Life” activities
• A chance to meet recent graduates who are members of the Merchandising & Marketing Development Program
Participants of the Walgreens Job Shadow Day will gain insight into:
• Walgreens corporate headquarters
• The varying work that employees complete day-to-day
• Walgreens recent international expansion and current strategic initiatives
• Merchandising & Marketing Internship Program
• Merchandising & Marketing Development Program Analyst position
• December 2019 – June 2021 graduation date
• Retail, Marketing, Supply Chain, or Finance majors preferred, however, all majors are welcome to apply
How to Apply:
• Please apply via your Career Services site
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We’re taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe’s Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services such immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home.
Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 8:00am to 5:00pm