Women in Asset Management Conference
Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 12:00am to 12:00am
Des Moines, IA Des Moines, IA
Are you a High Performing Female student majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting or directly related field who has a passion for learning more about the investment management industry? The Women in Asset Management Conference is geared toward female, sophomore (year or credits) students majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a directly related field who have a passion for learning more about the investment management industry.
To be eligible to apply students must:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or better
- Have sophomore status (credit wise or 2nd year of undergraduate program)
- Be an active member in an extracurricular activity(ies)
- Have a sincere passion for the asset management/investment management industry
- Submit their application, resume, and essay by February 22
- Be majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or a related field
Apply online at www.principal.com/careers to requisition #213927.
No recent activity
No activity yet
Des Moines, IAEnlarge Map