Apply By 3/19/21 - Free Online Leadership Certificate
This spring, join other non-profit leaders from around the world in growing your leadership skills through our non-credit certificate in Values-Centered Leadership.
Please complete the online application by clicking the link below:
Here are a few details on the course:
- The entire course takes place online, and you work weekly at your own pace. There are no “live” sessions or group work. The course lasts for 10 weeks.
- All of the course material will be available through the Internet site. There are no additional materials to purchase.
- Past participants have said it requires only 2-3 hours of work per week to complete the course assignments. You are, of course, free to dedicate more time to interacting with the international online community of participants through posts on the site or reading optional materials.
- Participants who successfully complete two required online posts per week in response to assignments will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the course.
- More than 1,000 participants from 51 countries have completed this course over the last 10 years.
This course helped me to identify and clarify the spaces in my leadership style that need growth. In addition, this course has provided new, and placed in review, tools and methods to support that growth. – Spring 2020 Participant
This course is truly such a holistic approach to leadership development, and far exceeded my expectations! What a tremendous opportunity this has been, the content has been precise and engaging, easily navigated, and adaptable to each participant's needs. – Autumn 2020 participant
Find more information at:
We hope you'll join us!
Friday, March 19, 2021