CEC Summer Internship Program
The Coleman Entrepreneurship Center is now accepting applications to the 2023 Internship Program. The internships will take place beginning June 12 and end by August 18. This program gives DePaul undergraduate and graduate students hands-on experience working closely with founders on specific, meaningful projects at entrepreneurial ventures. Student interns will benefit from practical experience, insight into the day to day operations of startups and meetings to network with peers and share experiences. There is also an opportunity for students to receive course credit for this internship. If you are selected for this internship and interested in this option, please let us know.
Selected students will be paid a stipend of $2,000 (less taxes) for their work in the program.
We continue to encourage entrepreneurial ventures and organizations working in the field of sustainability to apply to the program.
What qualifies as a sustainable organization?
- The organization focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs. The concept of sustainability is comprised of three pillars: economic, environmental and social.
- The organization is creating profitability through socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Details of the internship program:
- The internship is for current DePaul undergraduate and graduate students only.
- The internship is for a total of 125 hours and students may work up to 20 hours per week. Schedules are determined by the student and the company.
- The schedule will be determined by the student intern and the organization prior to the start of the internship.
- The CEC team will do their best to match selected students with an organization based on the skills and interests of the student and the project and needs of the organization.
- The student will receive a $2,000 stipend (less taxes) paid throughout the course of the internship to offset the costs of the program.
- The student participant MUST attend monthly cohort sessions with the CEC Executive Director, CEC team and fellow interns and join a intern slack channel in order to share best practices.
- At the end of the program, the student intern may be asked to thank the donor that funded their internship with a brief video or thank you letter.
- The student participant may be asked to share about their experience for CEC marketing and news purposes.
Monday, May 1 at 8:00am
DePaul's Coleman Entrepreneurship Center, Suite 7900
1 E. Jackson Blvd Suite 7900 Chicago, IL 60604