Join Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling for a Meet and Greet from Noon to 3 p.m. on Monday, September 16.
Who is Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling? Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling (GLCCB) is a bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola products serving Chicagoland and the Midwest since May 2015. GLCCB makes, markets and delivers more than 150 million cases annually from six bottling facilities: Eagan, MN, Milwaukee, WI, Niles and Alsip, IL and Grand Rapids and Detroit, MI. We distribute to over 65,000 locations, including restaurants, sporting venues, businesses, healthcare facilities, schools, convenience stores and supermarkets. GLCCB carries multiple brands in multiple categories, with nearly 500 products including waters, teas, ready-to-drink coffees, juices, sports drinks and energy drinks.
Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling is owned by Reyes Holdings, the 11th largest privately held company in the United States, headquartered in Rosemont, IL with more than 33,000 employees and annual sales in excess of $29.4 billion dollars. Family-owned and operated, the company is comprised of five business units: Reyes Beverage Group, the largest beer distributor in the US; The Martin-Brower Company, the largest worldwide distributor of McDonald's; Reinhart Foodservice, one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States; Great Lakes Coca-Cola Bottling, a bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola products throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest, and Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, a West Coast bottler and distributor of Coca-Cola products. Together, the Reyes Holdings consolidated Coca-Cola businesses are number one is revenue in the United States and number two in volume in the United States.
What are the Refreshing Career Opportunities for DePaul Graduates? Great Lakes Coca-Cola has a Staff Accountant Rotational Program for recent college graduates and an Accounting Intern position of juniors and seniors while they are in school.(not a Summer Internship.)
Who are we looking for?
• Students graduating in Dec. 2019 or June 2020
• Accountancy or Finance with a minor in Accountancy
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
What does the program look like?
• Training and Development
• Rotational Program: Staff rotates positions every 12-24 months
• Rotations in Cost, Cash, Fixed Assets, Corporate Accounting, FP&A, and more
• Senior leadership exposure
• Bonus for passing each section of the CPA exam
• Competitive salary, 401K, and healthcare
• Company sponsored social events held throughout the year
• Volunteer opportunities
• Fitness Center, Tiger Joe’s Bar, Patio/Lounge and Game Area onsite
• View the full job description and apply on Handshake here: depaul.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3021795/share_preview
Monday, September 16, 2019 at 3:00pm to 3:00pm